To be followed at Sthitaprajna
1. Smoking and consumption of alcohol are not allowed.
2. Silence is to be maintained. No lould music or talk allowed.
3. No animal product like silk or leather shall be used.
4. Self-help is at work here, no servant is employed.
5. Special requirements can be arranged subject to advance notice and agreement.
6. Damage should not be done either to the flora or to the fauna or to the neighbours.
7. No charges for accommodation or food. A donation of Rs.500 per person per day is appreciated to meet maintenance expenses.
8. The cost of extra facilities arranged will have to be borne by the guest.