How to Reach the Venue:
Rail: Byndoor (also called Mookambika Road), is the nearest (12kms) Railway station. This town is connected with Goa, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, New Delhi in the north, Mangalore, Calicut, Cochin and Trivandrum in the south and Bangalore (via Mangalore) in the east.
Bus: Yeljit is the nearest (4 kms) bus point on the Byndoor-Kollur route. Byndoor is connected by long-distance buses from Mumbai, Goa and Bangalore.
Air: Mangalore is the nearest International (and domestic) Airport. It is connected with Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hynderabd, etc in India and most of the cities in the Middle East.
One can paticipate as a Chief Guest, Speaker, Entertainer, Volunteer,Vegan, Aspiring Vegan or Vegan Supporter.
Registration is mandatory except for public functions. Last date for registration is 15.08.2013.
Registration for the Festival is FREE, but voluntary donations are accepted.
Charges for accommodation & excursion:
Accommodation Options: (price per night, per person, includes accommodation, food, shared transport to the venue and special entry to the festival) valid for dates from Sep.25 to Oct.1, 2013.
A. Bhagirathi Tourist Home, a Budget Hotel at Kollur (Hillside), 25kms (30min) from the venue:
1. Non-ac room (2 persons in a room) – Rs.1,000.00 (US$ 20)
2. Non-ac room (1 person in a room) – Rs.1,500.00 (US$ 30)
3. AC Room (2 persons in a room)-Rs.1,300.00 (US$ 26)
4. AC Room (1 person in a room)- Rs.2,000.00 (US$ 40)
5. AC Room (3 persons in a room)-Rs.1,200.00 (US$ 24)
B. Sai Vishram Vegetarian Beach Resort, (www.saivishram.com) a top class beach resort in Byndoor, 16kms (25min) from the venue.
1. AC room (2 persons in a room)-Rs.2,700.00 (US$ 54)
2. Non-Ac Tent* (2 persons in a beach facing tent)-Rs.3,200.00 (US$ 64)
3. AC Tent* (2 persons in a beach facing tent)-Rs.3,700.00 (US$ 74)
4. AC Cottage (2 persons in a theme cottage) - Rs.5000.00 (US$ 100)
*They are so called just because they are temporary structures but as good as permanent.
Excursion on Monday, Sep.30, 2013, 8am to 9pm: (tentative) Bhatkal Jain Temple ruins, Yana Natural Wonder, Mirjan Fort, Apsarakonda Waterfalls and Beach, Dining at RNS Residency, Murdeshwar (the venue of 11th International Vegan Festival 2007) - Rs. 1,500.00 (US$ 30)
more details will be available here soon.
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for registration form.